For some reason we know winter is coming yet, we are not prepared and even more we are always a little surprised at the first really bad storm. This year everyone should get ready a little early so that that first storm hits you are not caught by surprise. Below are lists of things that are a good idea to keep in the car that may help you in a small bind or getting out yourself out of a bind. This is the perfect list for the commuter and the holiday travelers!
- Car brush / window scrapper
- Flashlight with batteries
- Water and dry snacks (granola bars etc.)
- Matches and small candles
- Extra hat, socks and gloves
- First Aid Kit
- Cell phone charger
- Wind up radio
- Bag of sand / Kitty Litter (for traction)
Keeping these things in a small plastic bin in your car can keep it organized and out of the way. Although we hope that you do not have to use this kit, its better safe than sorry!